3. The Website should be used only for lawful purposes and in a way that does not infringe or restrict any rights of Columbia Restaurants Company Limited and/or any third parties.
4. This Website uses links and resources of other sites for information purposes only and we do not have control over these websites, neither accept any liability relied on them or of any loss and/or damage arising by using such links.
5. We encourage other websites to link to the information contained on the Website, upon our prior confirmation.
7. Services and products may be withdrawn, varied or suspended from time to time without prior notification.
8. You, either as a registered user or visitor accessing the Website are responsible for providing such access and connectivity to the Website.
9. Access to the Website depends on your computer and/ or portable device, which should comply with the Website’s minimum standard technical specifications. Registered users or visitors should check the compatibility of their computers and/ or portable devices with the services and products offered through the Website and ensure that the method of access to the Website does not expose them to the risk of viruses, malicious computer code or other forms of interference which may endanger their computers and/ or portable devices. We will not be liable, whatsoever, for any failure to obtain access to the Website due to compatibility reasons.
10. Registered users and visitors should not introduce viruses, trojans, worms or logic bombs, whatsoever, which are malicious and harmful or attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack, contrary to the provisions of 22(III)/2004 Law Ratifying the Cybercrime Convention of 2001.
D. Uploaded Information / Availability
11. We do not guarantee that the uploaded Marzano Cyprus restaurant menus will be available on the specific day you will visit any of the restaurants of Marzano Cyprus, as the restaurant menus are subject to availability.
13. All the intellectual property rights, remarks, suggestions, ideas, graphics or information in and to the Website is the property of Columbia Restaurants Company Limited, on license from PizzaExpress Limited.
E. Personal Information
15. We do not accept any liability, whatsoever, for any loss, damage or cost incurred by using the Website, the impact of the use of the Website or any websites linked with it, whether direct, indirect or consequential, whether caused by tort or breach of contract, whatsoever, except the liability for fraudulent misrepresentation.
16. We do not guarantee or warrant, either expressed or implied as to the accuracy, completeness or suitability of the information uploaded to the Website and that it is the registered user’s or visitors own responsibility to expand or verify such information through his/ her own analysis.
17. We do not accept any liability for any loss or damage to the data of the registered user’s or visitors computers and/ or portable devices, which may occur as a result of using the Website and do not guarantee that the functions of the Website are free of viruses or other harmful components.
G. Governing Law